HTC built a vision of the future by combining humanity with technology to unleash our collective imagination. At HTC, we believe that VIVERSE, the combination of virtual and augmented reality, high-speed connectivity, AI, and blockchain - reachable on any device, anytime and anywhere - will reshape the next decade in every industry and influence human beings' social life.
About Your Next Opportunity
We are looking for a Head of Sales for HTC VIVE ANZ.
The candidate will be responsible for architecting and driving our sales strategy into B2B and B2C markets to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. This person should be excited by selling innovative products and groundbreaking enterprise solutions into new markets, strategizing sales cycle, negotiating complex deals involving sophisticated end-to-end solutions, and battling the fierce competition in head-to-head opportunities. Moreover, they should be familiar with the CE Retail and Telecom industry and have strong channel management experience.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving Company sales goals in both Consumer and Enterprise markets.
- Develop the ANZ sales plan. Prepare forecast and KPI reporting for sales leaders and upper management for organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting, and strategic planning.
- Focus on all customers, from the smallest B2B client to Corporate, to National Retailers.
- Nurture inbound leads, and drive outbound acquisition.
- Evangelize products and brand, and show a true passion for HTC VIVE end-to-end solutions.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product, Finance, and Marketing.
- Establish sales requirements needed to meet sales objectives.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline using dedicated tools like SalesForce.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both internally and externally.
- Drive the channels and build advocacy for HTC VIVE products and solutions.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Abilities):
- 15+ years of channel sales experience, including a track record of exceeding quota.
- Familiarity with the ANZ CE Retail and Telecom industry.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and the ability to coach team members and work in partnership with Technical Account Managers.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, and recommendations, and drive actions.
- Attention to detail, active listening, and ability to understand customers' needs and turn them into solutions.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strength in problem-solving and issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
HTC is an equal-opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees' and applicants' time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.