About Your Next Opportunity:
Viveport is currently seeking a Head of Marketing, Viveport to partner with art directors, designers, copywriters, producers, and researchers to develop marketing strategies on behalf of the AR/VR brands, ensuring a consistent voice through all touchpoints. This role will report to the GM of Viveport directly. This person should be a highly strategic thinker with a proven track record for leading efforts to execute across film, social media, web, retail, packaging, OOH, and events. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, semi-structured environment is critical. This person must be comfortable guiding teams, agencies, and/or production partners, but should be willing to roll up their sleeves to do the work when necessary.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive and execute holistic global marketing, sales, and PR strategy.
- Manage and lead a great marketing team (consumer, developer, and creative).
- Work closely with Product, Content, and Operations leaders to set business strategy.
- Deliver an online marketing strategy that attracts, converts, and retains customers.
- Set up and manage global online performance and social media marketing programs.
- Establish and implement one-to-one communication and customer loyalty programs.
- Build and manage content developer and creator marketing programs and forums.
- Create PR initiatives that help our developers and content creators.
- Be the ultimate brand champion and spokesperson for the business.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Abilities):
- 10+ years of marketing experience in integrated marketing and digital media management.
- Experience developing and managing consumer marketing programs in a data-driven, integrated marketing environment.
- Experience in a multitude of creative disciplines, including packaging, product, film, mobile, OOH, and retail.
- Experience in managing developer and creator marketing programs.
- Experience in social media and influencer marketing programs.
- Experience in managing CRM and one-to-one communication programs.
- Proven track record from marketing at a global online app store or subscription service.
- Passion for Virtual Reality and the opportunity to change the world.
HTC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees’ and applicants’ time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.
HTC requires employees and employment candidates who will be at any of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
If you need assistance to accommodate a disability or vaccine exemption, you may request it at any time. Please contact HTC at (425) 679-5318.
This organization participates in E-Verify.