HTC built a vision of the future by combining humanity with technology to unleash our collective imagination. At HTC, we believe that VIVERSE, the combination of virtual and augmented reality, high-speed connectivity, AI, and blockchain – reachable on any device, anytime and anywhere – will reshape the next decade in every industry and influence human beings' social life.
About Your Next Opportunity:
HTC VIVE is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to play an essential role in our new Enterprise VR Strategy. This position will sell a mix of hardware & software solutions within a defined set of Global 1000 organizations – responsible for both net new and expansion revenue.
A proven track record of exceeding sales results with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity, and discipline is crucial to the success of our Enterprise Sales team. This high-profile role will work to cover named accounts across North America and will report to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Execute a complex, solution-based sales process encompassing multiple groups & top-level decision-makers within a strategic account.
- Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting high-value needs across multiple functions and business lines.
- Ability to effectively articulate and demonstrate HTC's unique business, solution, and functional value.
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity by partnering with HTC's Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Proactively develop unsolicited proposals that align with customer initiatives and position HTC VIVE as the leading Enterprise VR Solution.
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success.
- Utilize Salesforce & additional automation tools in the tracking & execution of daily sales activities.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly action plans.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Abilities):
- Bachelor's (BA/BS) degree.
- Demonstrated strategic sales success within Global 1000 Accounts. – track record of exceeding quotas; recognition, and awards.
- Experience selling Hardware enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Global 1000 senior line-of-business and IT executives, as well as operational managers.
- Proven 'hunter' (new business) selling skills.
- Passion for working with emerging VR technologies.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experience with and effective execution of a complex, solution-based strategic sales process.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth software company where change is a constant.
- Understands the difference between activity and results; solid work ethic.
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with HTC VIVE's team members.
- Travel to industry events and in-person meetings within your accounts when needed.
- Salesforce.com, Office 365, Power BI, Teams, Asana skills.
HTC is an equal-opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees' and applicants' time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.
HTC requires employees and employment candidates who will be at any of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Employees within the US located outside of California and Washington will be considered on a temporary agency set up before transitioning to a direct hire based on location.
If you need assistance to accommodate a disability or vaccine exemption, you may request it at any time. Please contact HTC at (425) 679-5318.
This organization participates in E-Verify.
The estimated salary range for this position is $56,250 - $120,000.
For information on benefits, please copy and paste the link below into your web browser.
This position is eligible for a discretionary bonus.