HTC built a vision of the future by combining humanity with technology to unleash our collective imagination. At HTC, we believe that VIVERSE, the combination of virtual and augmented reality, high-speed connectivity, AI, and blockchain – reachable on any device, anytime and anywhere – will reshape the next decade in every industry and influence human beings’ social life.
About Your Next Opportunity:
HTC is seeking Creative Professionals to join our growing Global Marketing team. You will be able to develop the creative vision and visual communication and deliver creative works that build awareness of our HTC brand and products.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate innovative ideas around business needs with creative and strategic thinking
- Utilize creative vision, technical expertise, and passion for creating powerful digital experiences across a variety of media
- Responsible for visual/motion design and execution across all HTC Group’s products/solutions worldwide. Areas covered include:
- Concept development and Design Strategy
- Creative Direction
- Visual Design
- Motion Graphics Design
- User Experience Design
- High Fidelity Prototyping
- 3D/2D animation
- Motion/Video development
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Abilities):
- 3+ years of experience in any of the following: video editing, visual design, UX design, motion design, or web design; must include compelling story-telling and interactive experiences
- Must be a hands-on designer
- Must know relevant software and applications involved in the creative process
We should get to know you if you:
- Are passionate about exploring new & interesting ways to solve design challenges
- Possess a self-starting attitude with an open outlook
- Believe in the power of human creativity and its ability to change the world, and love to design innovative experiences for people
HTC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees’ and applicants’ time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.
HTC requires employees and employment candidates who will be at any of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
If you need assistance to accommodate a disability or vaccine exemption, you may request it at any time. Please contact HTC at (425) 679-5318.
Employees within the US (located outside of California and Washington) will be considered on a temporary agency set up before transitioning to a direct-hire based on location.
This organization participates in E-Verify.